Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vacation and Proscrastination

You'd think I'd actually have more time to update my blog on vacation, but I didn't get a chance to write a single entry while I was in Arizona. This is partly because the few times I did get online, I was under pretty tight time constraints: I went with a friend (who didn't have a computer at home) to a local library one day to log on, and we got an hour limit and an annoying on-screen ticker that counted down the minutes while we surfed. And when I was staying at my dad's place(I split my time between family and friends), he and my stepmom wanted time on their PC--and with me--so I'd barely have time to check my email (and read my husband's blog, of course) before someone was tapping me on the shoulder. The more time passed, the more daunting the thought of bringing my blog up to date. So I admit to procrastinating a little bit.
Now I've got more than a week's worth of happenings to catch you up on, and about half an hour--and one interview to finish writing up--before I have to split for an event tonight (more on that tomorrow), so I'm hesitant to play catch up now. But I do promise to fill you in on all my Arizona adventures this week.. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

You are not supposed to blog on vacation, you are supposed to rest, relax, and run around like a chicken with its head cut off to see everything before it is all over. Welcome back.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, Sandi. Glad you're still reading. I was afraid I might have lost some readers with my extended absence.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home